- Impact of risk within supply chains.
- Identification, analysis, management and mitigating of risks in the supply chain.
- Risks that flow from mismatched relationships.
- Options for managing risks
- Common areas of resilience and vulnerability.
- Tools and techniques to identify different risks and most appreciate response.
- Create approaches to ensure risk is mitigated and ethical practical is adopted.
Target Group: CEOs, CPOs, SPOs,Proc Managers, Personnel engaged in procurement in both public and private sector and other actors.
Date:9th Dec, 2016
FEES: IPPU members;60,000, Non-Members 100,000, Students 30,000
|CODE||TOPIC/THEME||CONTENT||CPD HOURS||LOCATION||TARGET GROUP||DATE||FEES|
||4hrs||Kampala||Total||31st March 2017||UGX 60,000|